05/06/2014 – mbh0225
- I found myself needing to find a home rather quickly and reached out to the Blake Team for my real estate search. Since I was dealing with compressed timing Chris from the Blake Team made himself available around my schedule to ensure that my needs were met. Everyone that I either met with in person or via the telephone from the Blake Team was very informed and helpful throughout the entire process. Their customer focused no-nonsense approach is why I would recommend contacting the Blake Team for all of your real estate needs.
04/30/2014 – karensheppard24
- Mike is an excellent professional. He helped us finding our home with the same interest of a family member. He was committed, responsible, focused, pacient and friendly. We were really lucky to have him as an agent. We cannot recommend him enough. Karen Sheppard
04/10/2014 – krumble
- I listed and sold my home in only 10 days. It was a great experience. Any questions I had were promptly answered and the sale went off without a hitch. Thanks to John and Mike for all their hard work and professionalism.
04/08/2014 – MarkNelson9
- We were in a time crunch and needed to move in within 45 days. As a contract employee, financing was difficult, however, Mike and his team along with the team at PNC headed by James Taveggia were able to pull it off (without a minute to spare). Mike is very knowledgable and down to earth and Megan is responsive and quite friendly. That being said, I would recommend Mike to my friends and family.
03/18/2014 – amywinnvanhoeck
- We had a wonderful experience with The Blake Team, Mike and his staff are professional and courteous. We recently sold our home and purchased another home all in the same week; Mike was great to work with and his team is exceptional, they are responsive and respect your time and requests. In addition, Mike has some great referrals to ensure quality inspections and superior mortgage professionals! We highly recommend The Mike Blake team if you want quick a diligent and hard working team that is committed to getting you exceptional results!
03/15/2014 – taveggia2
- Working with the Blake team was a great buying experience. Mike was very knowledgeable, professional, and courteous. I felt I was always informed throughout the buying process. I received regular updates from his assistant Megan from start to finish. All of my questions and concerns were addressed quickly and professionally. Great team to work with here!
03/08/2014 – frankruggero
- Mike did a great job of coming in, assessing the home, advising us as to what things to address and what things not to address. He researched the homes in the area and provided us with a logical approach to pricing our home. Mikes Team was great too, Megan in particular kept in constant contact with us and was a pleasure to work with.
02/27/2014 – james ban2
- Mike Blake & The Century21 Team – An exciting and confident experience in buying or selling real estate. Mike and his Team are top notch and one of the hardest working, I’ve come to known. He’s very knowledgeable and executes cross-functionally within all facets of the real estate industry. Mike brings a sense of tranquility to the buying or selling activities, with his clients bests interests in mind. I Highly recommend the Blake Team, they are above and beyond reproach, in the industry where Customer satisfaction is paramount.
02/26/2014 – KevinLundquist
- I couldn’t be more satisfied with the expertise and help I received from the Blake Team during my search for a new home. Mike Blake is a true professional in this field and he provided many options for my home search and went out of his way to help me find the right home. I also want to post a special thank you and appreciation for Megan Powell who was very pleasant to work with and provided timely and clear direction throughout the process. One word to summarize my experience with the Blake team is “TRUST” ! I would definately refer to the Blake team to meet my future needs and would highly recommend them to others in search of a new home.
01/29/2014 – roncocquyt
- Mike Blake and his team took a personal interest in making sure that our home was properly staged for showings. As often as possible Mike held weekend open houses. He and his team were available to answer questions from prospective buyers and/or their agents about the house, the neighborhood, and the community. The Blake team was thorough in explaining all the processes involved in the actual selling transaction, making sure we were apprised of everything necessary to make the sale go smoothly. They responded immediately to emails and telephone contacts. There is no doubt that I’d recommend Mike Blake and his team to anyone in the area who is looking for a highly qualified realtor.
01/03/2014 – jl6831
- Had a wonderful experience working with the Blake Team! Mike was wonderful and Megan was super helpful and such a sweetheart. We would certainly use the Mike Blake team again in the future!
12/22/2013 – hien hue
- John and Mike Blake Team were very helpful and responsive during the whole process. Highly experienced Agent such as John Bunell make the purchasing process simple.
12/03/2013 – j e hill
- Like many home sales, ours was presented with some challenges, but we were confident in Mike’s and his team’s guidance, and were happy with our outcome. He has an unmatched perspective on market price and market conditions in the area, and his recommended listing price was key to a fast sale and at the right price for everyone.
11/01/2013 – millroyrm250
- Mike & Megan handled my short sale like true professionals. They were on top of any request that came in from my lenders, and answered all my questions & concerns; they even had an open ear when I was discouraged that the short sale may not happen.
- In my case, and at no fault of the Blake Team, they were handed a true challenge. For starters, I had a primary and secondary loan to deal with. Originally it was GMAC, then about half way in, GMAC was no more. Now, I/Blake Team had to work with OWCEN in their processes, which required me to complete the same paperwork that I provided numerous times.
- At times, I felt they kept requesting paperwork in hopes that I would give up, the buyer would walk away, or even the agent would give up. However, the Blake Team stood firm and continued to work to get this effort completed. Which I appreciated greatly!
- Dealing with OWCEN was a breeze compared to working with WELLS FARGO, you talk about a company that didn’t have their crap together. Dealing with them was like talking to a brick wall. No people skills what so ever, did not collaborate with their internal team, if you can call it a team; and they rarely provided timely status.
- In any event, and a year and half later, the short sale was completed, and I closed on the property. What a relief! I will recommend the Blake Team to my coworkers and family! Thanks Megan & Mike!
10/31/2013 – nikkeljennifer
- Our home sold in 7 days!! We were very pleased with The Mike Blake Team. With selling our house so quickly things happened fast and they kept us informed every step of the way.
10/25/2013 – silvanat620
- Would highly recommend the Mike Blake Team!!! Mike sold my home after another realtor could not. He possesses an extensive understanding of the industry, the current market trends, how best to advertise your home, and what it takes to sell a house. He was always available when needed, and response time to all matters and messages was extremely prompt. The entire Blake Team was pleasant, courteous, professional, and always willing to go that extra mile. Mike will work to get you the most money for the sale of your home, in the quickest turnaround time
10/24/2013 – johndimovski
- The entire Blake Team is friendly and professional. The Blake Team did an excellent job marketing and publicizing my home. I was pleased with the responsiveness and traffic they were able to generate for my property.
10/24/2013 – user2846042
- I have enjoyed working with Mike Blake. From the first phone conversation with him I was very comfortable with choosing him as our listing and buyers agent. He is very personable and a lot of fun to work with!
10/24/2013 – user6829540
- These guys were awesome!! Not only did they sell my house in 6 days but they also got me more than I wanted for house. I very highly recommend the Mike Blake team to any one trying to sell there home.
10/23/2013 – user4002274
- I worked with Danielle and she was very knowledgeable and helpful. She went the extra mile for me even after a deal fell through. I’ll be recommending her to all of my friends/family that need a realtor.
10/23/2013 – mkb27
- I did like working with Mike Blake and his assistant. They were on top of things and very communicative. The only negative thing I had was the actual realtors I dealt with. But in the end Mike handled me and his office ad it was a smooth transistion from there.
10/16/2013 – dpatrish
- As we went through the whole process of selling and then buying Mike and his team were right on top of everything and anticipated the things that could go wrong. Good communication and proactive actions made this a smooth transition in a tough market.
10/10/2013 – lirilikefosho
- Mike and his team were all very professional and effective. the entire process was smooth and hassle-free. thanks Mike for all your help in this process. They even answered questions after the sale for us.
10/10/2013 – user885863
- Danielle was great to work with. Very attentive to detail. She knew what we were looking for therefore and helped us find the perfect lot and house to which we built our dream house. Though the process of building she was still there by our side, checking on the status and making sure our needs were being met. I would definitely recommend her to family and friends.
08/31/2013 – user59045429
- The Blake Team sold our home on the second day of showings. Very impressed. Above and beyond what was promised. Highly reccomend the Blake Team to anyone and everyone!
08/30/2013 – user396078061
- The Mike Blake Team is the best!! I worked with Chris and our young son to house search for a bigger house in Macomb, Chesterfield and New Baltimore. We finally found one we liked that would fit our entire family. From a 1250 sq. foot to a 2600sq. foot house. The service and response was great. He would always have houses lines up for us to look at and to relook at.Then it came down to two houses, and we got the house we wanted. After we moved, we put our 1250 sq. foot house in Chesterfield up for sale. With the market, the advertising and the showings we were able to sell in no time, just the paper work for the short sale took a while only because we were waiting on the bank, not The Mike Blake Team. I like this team especially all the help I got from Megan. I will have them list my house when we are ready to move again and will have them help us find our final house, we have to move at least once more. I want to thank them for all their hard work with our new and old house. All the hard work Megan did for my short sale, she did an awesome job on keeping me informed on everything, and sorry for all the calls. But excited to brag about the great team you guys have!!!! Thanks so much:) I don’t hesitate to refer you guys to anybody who asks who to call. Not to mention, our friends have bought houses from these guys after we bought our house a year ago. You won’t be disappointed!!!
08/30/2013 – user25360157
- Mike and Megan were both extremely helpful and professional to work with. Whenever I had a question or problem I could e-mail Megan and she would respond almost immediately. Mlike was nearly always available for a phone call and in the event he was unavailable he would return your call promptly. I would highly recommend Mike and his team and in the event I need to buy/sell another home, they would be the first place I would call.
08/20/2013 – user83473945
- We thoroughly enjoyed working with the “Mike Blake” Team. They are a Team. We were kept informed at all times. We had a situation where the initial buyer of our home had to “back out” of the deal at the last minute. Mike Blake and his team went into action and our house was “resold” within a few days of relisting our home. They know their market. We would highly recommend Mike Blake and his team to anyone.
07/22/2013 – user08784433
- I worked with John Bunnel (part of the Mike Blake team) on the selling and purchasing of my new home. John did an excellent job explaining all aspects of both processes and his advice was greatly appreciated. He showed excellent patience at some rather anxious moments along the way. I admired his ability to respond to my needs when it came to me wanting to see some of the homes I was interested in. With the market as it is today, one needs an agent that is going to respond quickly to the showings that appear on the MLS then John Bunnel is your man. I highly recommend John Bunnel as your next agent for a purchase or sale of a property !!!!!
05/05/2013 – chan.lai.in
- We highly recommend The Mike Blake Team! My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Mike and Megan during the process of selling our condo. We had showings at our condo right after we listed and got an offer (above asking!) within 2 weeks! Mike was very knowledgeable about the local area and we felt very comfortable with him the moment we met him. Megan was so helpful and very knowledgeable as well which made the whole process go extremely smooth. We couldn’t be any happier with the outcome!
02/27/2013 – user3987916
- We can be challenging and demanding buyers. After purchasing several homes, we know what we want. Danielle and Mike we able to quickly focus our home search and provide us with clear choices in a competitive market. Where the Blake Team excelled was handling last minute stumbling blocks from the bank and the sellers. They researched some challenging legal and regulatory issues and provided the accurate advice and useful direction that allowed us to complete the transaction, I would recommend the Mike Blake Team to anyone who values honest, hardworking professionals.
12/13/2012 – user1214343
- Mike is extremely professional, understands the real estate market and really aligns with his client’s needs. From the first time I met Mike, I explained that I had very specific needs and that I would probably be fairly demanding. I was a bit reluctant since I had a previous realtor who did not listen at all to what my needs were, however, the moment I met Mike I had all the confidence that he was the realtor I wanted to work with. More importantly, I had complete trust in his ability and industry knowledge to help me with both the purchase of a brand new home as well as the sale of my existing home. He was very patient throughout the entire process and had a great team of associates that made the experience even that much better! Purchasing and selling a home are highly emotional decisions and I couldn’t think of anyone better than Mike Blake and Team to help you through the process. The bottom line is if you want to be successful in either the purchase or sale of a home, call Mike you won’t be disappointed. Thank you Mike Blake and Team!
11/12/2012 – user3570306
- RE: Century 21 AAA North I have had such an amazing experience selling my home with the Real Estate agent Mike Blake that I wanted to write about it. Agent Mike Blake was so helpful to me during the sale of my home, He was patient, supportive and he had a lot of knowledge about the selling of a home in this market, I could go on about how this company helped me sell my home in a very reasonable amount of time, I had been told by friends and acquaintances that I should prepare myself for a long wait because the sale of my home could take up to 2 years or so, so I began feeling very discouraged with so many people telling me this, sure there were a few disappointments during the selling process but guess what? My home sold in 3 1/2 months. In this market, you cannot beat that, I owe it all to Mike Blake and his staff, so a shout out to Mike Blake and his team! Thank you all for a job well done. I want to add that I have had a good experience with Mike Blake and his team with both buying and selling of a home, I did not even consider going to any other agent to assist me in the sale of my home. I only considered Mike Blake to help me because I was so impressed with his professionalism,expert knowledge of home buying and selling, Also I felt I was treated fairly and respectfully by him and his company, I could not have asked for anything more. It is a good feeling to be successful in buying a home and when the time is right for you, it is also a good feeling to sucessfully sale your home as well, the bonus is to sale within a reasonable amount of time, as for me, my home sold fast. So since I have had such a good experience in both buying and the sale of a home with Century 21 AAA north , I certainly recommend this company, Mike Blake and his team to assist you in either the buying or selling your home. My advice to you is…Stay positive and stay focused,do not be discouraged, the housing market is better and getting better all the time. From DG, Macomb county
10/16/2012 – user833432
- Mike and his team were very helpful, knowledgable, and available throughout the whole home purchase process.
09/27/2012 – davehohf
- Chris Ries did a wonferful job of walking me through my first home purchase. He was knowledgeable with the laws and regulations of condos along with doing a good job of explaining the paperwork that I was signing. He also was spot on with his understanding of certain markets that we looked at. He also responded quickly to my questions or concerns and made himself available to work around my schedule.
08/13/2012 – user0096946
- Worked with agent Chris Reis looking for a condo. We began the search in late March I believe, and I closed on the condo I purchased by May 25th, 2012.
- I received input DAILY from Chris. And when I wanted to see a property that I was interested in, Chris was right there for me in every way. Chris sent me an email on the condo I purchased on Friday, showed the property on Saturday when I made a full price offer….because I liked the condo so much. And the seller accepted the folloing Monday. I was VERY happy.
- Even after the sale, Chris has been very helpful to me in taking care of several loose ends with the Title Co.
- He was very professional and represented me (the buyer) extremely well.
- At the moment I have a friend who is also interested in buying a condo in the same neighborhood where I bought, and I hope Chris can do as well for her as he did for me.
- I was VERY happy with the service I received from Century 21 AAA North!!
08/11/2012 – user763508
- He is the best person I ever worked with. If he wasn’t always on the top of everything I was going to lose the house. From the moment one and even after the closing Mike still contacts me and always answers the phone if I need anything or if I have a question. What he promise he always finished. If somebody else make mistake about the transaction for the house he is always there to fix that Very knowledgeable real estate agent, very patient and trustful person I will recommend Mike Blake 100% Thanks Mike Peter B
08/07/2012 – user6120245
- We love Mike and will recommend him every chance we get! From our first phone conversation I felt comfortable and confident in his knowledge and experience. After meeting him we were very excited to start the process. Mike listed and sold our house and helped us buy our new house within 4 days (also the last 4 days of my pregnancy with our third child – it was a busy week! He made it easy, fun and stress free! Mike was quick to respond to all of our questions and kept us informed throughout the process. We trusted him completely to take care of us in both selling our house and buying our new house. I was hesitant to start this process because you never know what you’re going to get on the other end of the phone. Mike far surpassed my expectations! He is straight forward, professional, confident and fun and you can tell he loves what he does! I will be forever grateful that I made the call to Mike! We love our new house and are more than pleased with what Mike was able to do for us!
07/18/2012 – user129287
- We worked with a couple of realtors that we were unhappy with before finding Chris Ries. We found a house on Zillow that we liked and took a chance by submitting an inquiry to the Mike Blake team. Chris responded immediately. He showed us several houses before we found our dream home. Through all of the searching he was honest, patient and never pushy. Once we put in an offer on our dream home, we went through so many ups and downs…and Chris was right there through it all! He was extremely supportive and went WAY above and beyond our expectations! In fact, when we were at closing, the seller said to us “you have a stellar realtor and if it wasn’t for him we may not be here today closing on this home”. Chris is truly amazing and I HIGHLY recommend him to anyone!! In fact, he felt more like your friend and not just another realtor.
02/08/2012 – melanietw
- we decided it was time to move into a house with more space for our kids. my mom referred Mike to us as he helped them with some things. he showed us many houses and we finally found the right one. he not only came through on his part as the buyer agent but he also ended up doing things that the seller’s agent should have done but was never doing. without this the deal would have most likely have fallen through. we are now in the house we wanted and got a great price. he knows the area and helps you come in with a good price which is very important in this market. the other thing we liked about Mike is that he isn’t pushy like many realtors. we can’t stand the car salesman type realtors. he doesn’t try to push you in a direction just to make a sale. he is patient and shows you what you want to see and does what’s best for you. my husband and I both really recommend Mike Blake.
02/08/2012 – aaroncw
- we needed to rent our house out to qualify for a new loan so we could move. first we listed the house on Craigslist with photos and everything. we got some good response pretty quickly. the problem was that some people oversees took our listing and made a fake listing and a woman actually sent them money to rent our house. the second problem we had was when we found a real renter they signed contracts and backed out the day of closing. we then decided to list it with Mike. within a few days he had a renter. his office pre-qualified them with credit and background checks. we closed within weeks and have had our rent on time every month for almost a year now. if you want to get your house rented out this is the way to go!
02/07/2012 – sallycon
- I listed my rental house with Mike and am very pleased with my results. He assured me that it would not be a problem to find someone immediately and he did! He was very helpful and could always get the answer if he didn’t have it. It was a very smooth transaction and Mike was exceptionally professional and expedited everything that needed to be done immediately. I feel that if given the chance Mike can help you with your real estate needs.
02/04/2012 – superhappyhomebuyers
- Mike was supportive and patient with us throughout the process…we were ‘picky’ house-hunters. He also knows the area quite well. We love our new home and couldn’t be happier with it! 🙂
11/01/2011 – Sara Lanfear
- Mike was our agent for the sale of our home in Rochester Hills and the purchase of our home in Oakland Township. We could not have been happier with his work. He sold our house in a matter of days for asking price! He was very knowledgeable and we valued his guidance when trying to decide between purchasing an existing home or building new. Mike was very responsive and always seemed to have our best interests in mind. We’ve recommended Mike to our family members and would recommend him again to anyone buying, selling or building a home!
04/06/2011 – clarbrannon
- Mike was amazing. He took on our special circumstances full speed ahead!! He is quick to return phone calls and emails. He advised us as if we were family and didnt waste our time with properties he knew we wouldnt approve. We hold Mike in high regards and look foward to using him again soon!!!
04/06/2011 – wpearce79
- Mike was more than I expected from a realtor. He was personable, knew the area VERY well, and never made us feel uncomfortable in any way. I was mostly impressed with how he walked me through my first home-buying experience. I was always informed first, and he thoroughly explained every step. His fast responsiveness was fantastic. I always got a call back right away, which was so nice to depend on. I walked away from closing with keys to my new home, but Mike has now become a friend.
02/19/2011 – riches33
- Mike Blake was my agent in helping me find my dream home, I am recommending Mike Blake as a agent who is honest, fair, professional and just a descent human being. He is in it for you. My personal experience with Mr. Blake as I was looking for a new home was just Top of the line service, I always felt like a VIP for real. His whole office treated me like a VIP, what ever was important to me was also important to them. Mr. Blake was a very good listener because I said to him many times, what I was looking for in a home and apparently he found the home that matched what I wanted. He answered all my questions with great knowledge and what ever he did not have an answer for, which was once or twice, he would go and find the answer for me. He was very detailed, always made sure I was comfortable, never pressured me, never made me feel like he was in it for the money. He was very thorough, explained everything to me on my papers that I had to sign before I signed them, he was even knowledgeable about my mortgage loan questions (when i asked questions on it)even though I did have a person for that area also. I had so many questions to ask about being a first time home buyer and he never made me feel stupid or like I was asking too many questions. whenever I called him, if i had to leave a message, he was prompt in returning my calls or messages left at the office. He would sit down and explain the documents to me, explained before signed. I never felt cheated or shortchanged, he even added some humor in the business transaction which was a very good addition to make the tough parts of any business transaction to go a little easier. As you know, I am not getting paid for giving my opinion of this agent, but I really want others who are either looking for a home or even just have questions about buying a home and maybe your mind is not made up yet, I feel he would be a good knowledgeable helpful professional person to help you in finding your dream home or just finding a home of more quality, bigger or smaller home, I like it when a person does not make you feel like just because you asked them questions you are obligated. He helped me so much during and after the buying of this home, in other words, after buying the home, I still had some questions, you know how things come up sometimes unexpectant, well guess what, he helped me with those things also until they were resolved and I was aware he was not getting paid for that part. I knew I could call him with questions even after the home was bought, he did not just walk away and totally not accept my calls after I bought the home. He is an all around descent human being and I also found him to be a person of integrity to both the seller on my behalf and buyer which was me. I was able to observe how he worked with the buyer on my behalf to make sure the home was in good condition top condition before I bought it but make no mistake about it, he was in this case the buyer’s agent. He took the time also to let me go back to see the home as many times as I wanted before buying it, he never complained about it and he always let me know what was expected of me as the buyer, I had no surprises on his end and he always kept me updated on each step, i even had him explain my papers to me several times until i understood what i was signing and he had no problem with that. He is an excellent negotiator, he more than good in this area, he is excellent!. My experience with this agent in buying this home was so good that i wanted to write something so others could know it is hard to find a good realtor agent but Mr. Blake is truly one in a million good agents. I want to add one last thing, he will definitely fight for you on your behalf with getting you the best on your offer and negotiating a price for the home, He also will discuss the specifics and the gray areas, i cannot say enough, you definitely will be pleased with his help in finding your home of your liking ,reasonable price in your price range. I could go on because there is so much more to say about Mr. Blake on how well he handles his clients and how descent he treats them before and during business transactions, He was professional at all times. I have had experience with a few other realtor agents in the past with another company and it was a bad experience with them, but I had a good experience with Mr. Blake. he by far surpasses the experience I had with the other agents in the past when I had considered buying a home a few years ago. So I definitely have experience with other agents to compare him too and that is why I would rate him Tops in his field and very knowledgeable about home buying and a real expert at what he does. By Deborah G.
02/02/2011 – Jendovan
- Mike is fantastic at what he does. He helped me rent out my condo to some decent tentants and also helped me purchase a home. He knows his stuff and he has a good personality. I highly recommend him.
01/25/2011 – joyic
- Mike worked with me for over a year. With my many changes in what I wanted, he was very patient and ask questions I never thought to ask. When I found houses I wanted to see from other websites, he was always willing and availabe. Very patient, I would refer anyone to him